Personalised No-Pull Harness
This variant is currently sold out
Meet our new personalised addition to the No-Pull range
For those who want to add extra personality to their walks, let others know to keep distance whilst you are "IN TRAINING"... or simply have your friendly furry friend introduce themselves.
Personalise with customisable velcro name plates and upgrade by accessorising with your dog's breed Jibbitz soft pin. Ensure you complete the set with our customisable leash and collar. This is your furry dog's special walkies set!
• Adjustable velcro front D ring for front leading no pull function.
• Adjustable & Lockable girth strap buckle
• Made from recycled Materials
• Neoprene padded handle on back
• D-Ring back attachment for double-ended lead & car attachment
• Finn, adult male Cocker Spaniel, girth 50cm, wears size S
• Mia, adult female Cavachon, girth 51cm, wears size S
• Enzo, adult male Cavoodle, girth 55cm, wears size S
• Sirrus, adult male Dachshund, girth 56cm, wears size S
• Charlie, adult male Cocker Spaniel, girth 59cm, wears size S
• Rufus, adult male Corgi, girth 58cm, wears size M
• Harley, adult male Coker Spaniel, girth 61cm, wears size M
• Bagel, adult male Beagle, girth 64cm, wears size M
• Boomer, adult female Staffy, girth 67cm, wears size M
• Yuki, adult female Australian Shepherd, girth 70cm, wears size M
• Mochi, adult female Samoyed, girth 73cm, wears size L
• Luna, adult female Golden Retriever, girth 74cm, wears size L
• Paddington, adult male Sharpie, girth 76cm, wears size L
• Beren, adult male Labrador, girth 80cm, wears size L
• Evie, adult female Rottweiler, girth 85cm, wears size XL
• Jeyga, adult male GSD, girth 87cm, wears size XL
• Grace, adult Great Dane, girth 92cm, wears size XL
• The girth measurement is the main point of reference. The chest measurement is a rough guide as it can sit higher or lower on your dog's chest.
• The above chart is a guide, your dog may have a special body type (lean/wide chested) that may not fit into the size chart.
• Please measure your dog. Please check the harness fitted on your dog indoors prior to going outdoors. If the harness does not fit well, the no-pull will not work. We understand purchasing online is difficult, please note we can exchange the harness IF it's been tried on indoors and not taken out on a walk outdoors.
• Important: This is a training harness designed for short training sessions and/or short walks. This harness is to teach and train your dog good walking skills. If you would like to go on hikes, bush walks, long walks - please refer to our Explorer Chest Plate collection.
Main Strap: 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester (Plastics)
Hardware / Trims: 100% Recycled Metal, Recycled Plastic, Recycled PVC
Certificate No: CU842484GRS-2019-00002017
• Soak in mild detergent approx. 20-30 min (Nappisan if required)
• Lukewarm water
• Hand wash is preferred
• Dry in shade
Please note: Do not soak for too long to avoid water damaging the hardware.
Shipping: We aim to dispatch within 2-4 working days from Sydney, Australia
We use Australia Post and other Local Couriers for domestic delivery (within Australia). For all international delivery we use DHL and Australia Post alongside your National Postal Service.
For more info, please click here.
Returns: If you are unhappy with your purchase, it can be returned for a store credit. Please note: this excludes customisable sale items, toys, and food-related items with hygiene policy, unless deemed as faulty.
Please ensure that the product has not been worn (tried on indoors is OK), no scuffs, no marks and in brand new resellable condition.
Please email within 10 days of receiving the product. We can always help you check your pup's sizing to avoid sizing issues and disappointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For returns, please submit using Returns Portal to make this easier for you, please click here.
We have 3 levels of No-Pull training tools to suit dogs of all shapes, size and strength.
For younger dogs, we recommend you start at level 1 to introduce your dog to front leading harness.
They may stay at level 1 and/or assess if they need to progress to level 2 and 3.
Consult with your dog trainer if required.
Hey Stylish Humans and Hounds! Our resource centre is here to set you and your furry bestie up for success and get the most out of products. You'll find a range of easy training tips, enrichment recipes and product how-to here! Please click here.